- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I don't know what I would do without DOUG'S AUTO! The team here is friendly and make you feel like you're more then just another repair. It's like family when coming here. The work is done right and ALWAYS done in perfect timing. Doug's Auto is always going above and beyond, making my car troubles turn into smooth days rather then hard ones. I never have to stress about money or time, I know my car and I are in safe hands. Thank you Doug's Auto! The coffee is great and location is spot on! I love DOUG'S AUTO!Cheyanne J.W.
My family has taken all of our vehicles to him, and he has not let us down. He is good and honest, I will never take my truck to anyone but him.Molly B.
5 star service!Charles S.
I've been going to Doug's Auto for over twenty years. There's no other place I'd take my car. They know what they're doing and can fix anything. I am treated like family there and their prices are the best around. I highly recommend Doug's for your auto needs.Larry G.
Good work, good prices. I can trust what they tell me.Rosa L.
5 Stars!Cora O.